Onyria Palmares Beach & Golf Resort: Hotel Review
The Algarve region of Portugal is one of those places that capture your heart for a lifetime! Its crystal clear water, glowing grottos, and limestone cliffs had been engrained in my mind since my first visit, so I was more than thrilled to return again just a year later.
This visit was special however, as I had the pleasure of staying at the beautiful 5-Star hotel, Onyria Palmares in Lagos! After weeks of non-stop traveling and living out of a suitcase, it was a dream checking in here. The resort’s secluded, quiet location and extraordinary service made it the perfect place to unwind and relax ???? It truly made my trip to Lagos even more unforgettable than the last!
Keep scrolling for a visual tour of the resort & a list of its top-notch amenities!
What I loved about Onyria Palmares/Resort Amenities :
- Classic modern decor and architecture
- Panoramic views of the Lagos coastline and their private golf course
- Located close enough to the town of Lagos to explore and get dinner, but far enough to relax and get away from the bustle
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- On-site spa, bar, and restaurant + room service
- The friendliest hotel staff with great attention to detail
- Swimming pool with ocean views- Definitely my favorite part of the hotel!
- Spacious hotel rooms, all overlooking the ocean
- Big, comfortable king beds in the suites
- Free breakfast buffet
- Located a short walk or golf cart ride away from the beach
- Complimentary in-room gift of local delicacies and wine
If you’re headed to Lagos in the future and looking for the utmost relaxing accommodation, I highly recommend staying at Onyria Palmares Beach & Golf Resort! I can honestly say from my experience that they offer all around 5-star treatment and services to their guests ???? I would return again in a heartbeat. Thank you Onyria Palmares team for such a wonderful stay!
For bookings, click here!