The Algarve region of Portugal is one of those places that capture your heart for a lifetime! Its crystal clear water, glowing grottos, and limestone cliffs had been engrained in my mind since my first visit, so I was more than thrilled to return again just a year later.
This visit was special however, as I had the pleasure of staying at the beautiful 5-Star hotel, Onyria Palmares in Lagos! After weeks of non-stop traveling and living out of a suitcase, it was a dream checking in here. The resort’s secluded, quiet location and extraordinary service made it the perfect place to unwind and relax ? It truly made my trip to Lagos even more unforgettable than the last!
Keep scrolling for a visual tour of the resort & a list of its top-notch amenities!
What I loved about Onyria Palmares/Resort Amenities :
- Classic modern decor and architecture
- Panoramic views of the Lagos coastline and their private golf course
- Located close enough to the town of Lagos to explore and get dinner, but far enough to relax and get away from the bustle
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- On-site spa, bar, and restaurant + room service
- The friendliest hotel staff with great attention to detail
- Swimming pool with ocean views- Definitely my favorite part of the hotel!
- Spacious hotel rooms, all overlooking the ocean
- Big, comfortable king beds in the suites
- Free breakfast buffet
- Located a short walk or golf cart ride away from the beach
- Complimentary in-room gift of local delicacies and wine
If you’re headed to Lagos in the future and looking for the utmost relaxing accommodation, I highly recommend staying at Onyria Palmares Beach & Golf Resort! I can honestly say from my experience that they offer all around 5-star treatment and services to their guests ? I would return again in a heartbeat. Thank you Onyria Palmares team for such a wonderful stay!
For bookings, click here!