Ao Nang, Krabi is a beautiful little beach town on Thailand’s coast and is probably my favorite stop on my Thailand tour thus far. The beaches and limestone peaks are gorgeous, there’s SO much to do and see (think island hopping & temple hikes), and the prices are incredibly inexpensive when it comes to accommodation, restaurants, and activities.
The prices here are actually so affordable that I’ve been living at the BlueSotel Krabi, a 4-star hotel for 2 weeks (and still have 1 week left!). This new and modern hotel located in the heart of Ao Nang, is priced at $50/night, so I only pay $25/night after splitting the cost with my travel buddy/BF!
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: Luxury travel on a budget is SO simple in Thailand!! Keep scrolling to see what I mean 😊
- Pillow-top king bed and feather pillows
- Free high-speed internet (the best we’ve had so far in Thailand!)
- Daily maid service
- 2 free water bottles restocked in the room every day
- Spacious room with modern decor, balcony, and view of the limestone mountains
- 2 in-hotel restaurants, 1 bar, and room service
- In-hotel spa (with only $25 massages!)
- Fitness room
- 5 minute walk to the beach 👏🌊
- 24-hour concierge that will help with anything you need- postal service, tour planning, taxi service, etc.
- Pool with swim-up bar and large tanning deck
- Located right in the center of all the best restaurants and nightlife!