Western travelers on budget!! If you’re deciding on your next adventure, Marrakech in Morocco is a perfect affordable destination with phenomenal budget accommodation. You won’t believe how far your money will go…
Marrakech is a whole new world! With its dramatic marble carvings and tiled architecture, vibrant and bustling souks, and rich Arabic & Berber culture, you’ll definitely feel as though you’re far from home, but in the best way possible! It’s a magical place to explore, with beauty so diverse and immense that you’ll leave feeling like you experienced a completely different side of the world you never knew existed.
All that being said, exploring Marrakech is a sensory overload and you’ll be more than grateful to come back to an oasis escape from the Medina buzz. This is why everyone should stay at Palais Calipau when on a luxe-budget- not only is it a 5-star hotel that’s surprisingly affordable (only 35 USD/night split between you and a partner!), you get supreme value for the price you pay. The decor is something out of a Moroccan dream, the staff are hospitable and warm, the rooms are spacious and comfortable, and the hotel itself is so stunning, you’ll be tempted to spend as much time there as possible! Some of my most memorable times in Marrakech were spent by the hotel pool, drinking mint tea under the draped curtains and mosaic lights! Absolutely dreamy!!✨
If you’re heading to Marrakech and looking for luxe-budget accommodation, seriously consider booking Palais Calipau as your Moroccan escape! Keep scrolling and you’ll be convinced 😍
Amenities & Benefits when staying at Palais Calipau:
- Free welcome drink and snack of mint tea and biscuits on arrival
- Free high-speed WiFi
- In-room flat screen TVs
- Fully-equipped bathroom with toiletries, marble bath/shower, and bidet
- Spacious rooms with king-sized beds and beautiful decor
- Daily maid service
- Free- daily Moroccan and Western breakfast on the rooftop terrace
- Heated swimming pool
- Lounge chairs in the corridor surrounding the pool with free magazines and food/beverage service
- In-hotel restaurant and spa at an extra cost
- Staff assistance with: tours, airport pickup/drop off, directions, recommendations, taxis, etc.
- Conveniently located as it’s walking distance to major Marrakech sights, restaurants, and transportation, yet far enough away from the busy medina (15 minutes by foot & 5 minutes by taxi)
- Strong hotel security, so you’ll never have to worry about safety- the property entrance is locked off to the public and equipped with cameras, and guests must ring the buzzard to be personally let in by staff
Do you have any other budget accommodations in Marrakech to recommend? If so, let us know in the comments below!