To be honest, I did not have high hopes for this hotel before my trip to Hong Kong. I heard about how expensive HK would be, so I assumed that my 3 & 1/2 star hotel at $30/night (after splitting the cost with my boyfriend) wouldn’t be anything special. Or so I thought…!
I arrived at the iclub Fortress Hill Hotel and was SO shocked! It had beautiful, modern interior, with great customer service, a surprising amount of added amenities, AND it was located in a great area of the city- just a metro stop away from all the major attractions! I think I found a real hidden gem with this hotel because none of the others I researched at the same price compared to this one.
Keep scrolling for a photo tour, plus a list of all the amenities and benefits of staying at the iclub Fortress Hill Hotel in Hong Kong!
The view from our room overlooking the harbor
Outside patio where you can enjoy free breakfast and refreshments/coffee
Benefits & Amenities:
- Free high-speed WiFi
- Flat screen cable TV with English-speaking movie channels
- Free in-room water bottles and coffee restocked daily
- Pillow-top bed overlooking the city
- Vast window views with blackout shades
- Free daily breakfast and coffee
- Daily maid service
- Helpful concierge that will help you with any needs/questions
- Prime HK location- 2 minutes walking distance away from the metro (this is SO important in Hong Kong!)
- Walking distance to tons of shops, restaurants, and mini markets