Joshua Tree is a truly magical place with its other-wordly rock formations, stunning cactus groves, and mountainous desert views. I was in complete awe every time I stepped outside to explore. It’s the best getaway for anyone looking to step outside the madness of city life and just relax in nature. Especially for nearby LA locals like myself!
What enhanced my visit even more was my stay at the beautiful Gypsy Wagon with Venture Yours rentals. Pulling up to our tiny home rental, I immediately fell head over heels… I’d never seen such a cute little wagon in my life!!
At first, all you’ll see is a brightly colored tiny home, with miles of open land surrounding it. As you get closer to the wooden body, you can see its whimsical designs painted on the outside, and when you step inside, it gets even better! I seriously had to pick my jaw up off the floor when I opened the door. The decor is trendy yet charming, and immediately makes you feel like you’re transported back in time with its old photos on the wall and pioneer-style antiques. As you look around, you’ll see gypsy quotes engraved in the wooden frames and countless other surprises, like an organic garden outside and a cozy loft up a ladder! The attention to detail and hospitality in this rental was like nothing I’d ever experienced before and is what makes the Gypsy Wagon so special.
If you’re looking for accommodation that’s equally as magical as the sights you’ll see inside the National Park, I highly recommend booking your stay at the Gypsy Wagon! With my code, “gwlight.travels”, you can even book it for 25% off!! Just message the owner on AirBnB with the code to have it applied for you 👍
Keep scrolling for a virtual tour of the Gypsy Wagon & a list of its amenities!
The Gypsy Wagon’s Amenities/Benefits:
- Located under 10 minutes away from the main town/restaurants by car, and 15 minutes from the park entrance
- Modern amenities: Strong WiFi, heating and cooling systems, fully-equipped kitchen (cooking supplies + coffee & tea!)
- Free parking on the premise
- All bathroom essentials included
- Surrounded by acres of open land
- Eco-friendly: Sustainable water system (water from the sink/shower waters the organic plant garden outside!), a compost toilet, solar-powered energy by outside sun panels
- Amazing hosts that will help you with any of your needs. They’re just a text away!
- Sleeps up to 4 people with a queen bed on the upper level and a sofa bed on the bottom
- 25% DISCOUNTED PRICE using my code “gwlight.travels” (just message the owner to have it applied)!
*Note: I do not make a commission off any bookings made with my code. I just wanted to share the love with my readers and followers because I truly loved my stay and want everyone to experience it for themselves!! Please tag me (@light.travels) and @ventureyours on Instagram if you book with my code! We’d love to see your gypsy journey!!
Pin this post for later! 📍